Here’s what sets us apart from other IT consulting firms:
- We assign dedicated contacts. Each client is assigned a primary and backup engineer, so those working with you understand your company and its unique needs.
- We’re proactive. We help our clients minimize downtimes through preventative maintenance. We aim to identify weaknesses and resolve them before they affect your productivity.
- We treat every client the same. Some consulting firms will take on larger clients and forget about their small ones. At Terrapin, all clients receive the same prompt, attentive service.
- We’re flexible with billing. Terrapin typically bills for services hourly, in quarter-hour increments. We charge a minimum of one hour for onsite service, but will sometimes waive this if we’re already nearby or we’re onsite for much less time than anticipated. We offer contracts ranging from limited scope or project-based to full Monthly Service Plans (MSP).
- We aim for efficiency. We have tools to remotely troubleshoot and maintain any Windows- or Mac-based computer, and can do most work quickly without the travel time. However, we’re willing to provide face-to-face service when appropriate or requested.
- We have a broad service area. While most of Terrapin’s clients are in the Sacramento area, our client base is spread throughout California, from the San Francisco Bay Area to Madera and Yuba City. We’re willing to travel anywhere in the country, as needed. Most work can be handled remotely, but we charge fairly for travel time and expenses when we do travel.
For more information about our approach, call 916.481.1991.